If Microsoft Made Clothes….
10. Microsoft Pants Version 1.0: A cardboard box.
9. Every once in a while, for no apparent reason, your pants would fall down
and you’d have to pick them up. You would just accept this as normal.
8. Microsoft Shirt would come with 73 different sleeves, 90% of which would
not be used by the typical user.
7. If you have an accident, Microsoft Underwear gives a General Digestion
6. Microsoft would make proprietary buttons that button on the inside.
5. “Wash and wear do you want to go today” leasure suits would be vogue.
4. They’d only last 640 days, but “that should be plenty for anyone.”
3. Microsoft Shirt 2.0 has 1% cotton, and 99% miscellaneous. It is also made
by the hands of 50,000 slaves.
2. All the shirts would be half finished when you purchase them and then you
have to wait until Microsoft release the other half as an add on.
1. If you want your pants to cover your private parts, you’d have to buy
Microsoft Pants Professional.