We have a little problem going on in America:) Teens have
small teasing fights as to whether it is SODA or POP.So, I’ve
decided to make an e-mail poll, below, just sign your name
and state whether it’s Soda or Pop and where yourfrom so we
can figure out if it’s just in the certain states or anything like
that. When full up to 200 send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanx! And have fun! 🙂 🙂 🙂
SODA OR POP?
1. Carrie White. California * SODA *
2. Scott Bitzer. California* !SODA!*
3. Stephany GemmeEverywhere*POP*
4.Candace Colorado I’m gonna have to agree with Stephany
5. Meghan Scott Colorado I think I’m going to have to agree
w/ Dia and Steph. “POP* All the way bab
6. Megan – Georgia, definitely *POP*
7. Linda – Georgia, absolutely *POP*
8. Amy – Ohio, POP =o)
9.Kelly Kara ->Ohio, *POP*
10. Katie Hobbs- definately POP, ohio
11.KRISTIE HOBBS- always and forever,
12. Liesa Walker-Tennessee-Soda
13. Alicia Masters-Florida- Soda
14 MeGaN sTaNsBuRy- florida- soda
15. Nicole L. GA, soda
16. Alison NC, DEFINITELY SODA!!!!!!!!!!!!
17. Becky OH, POP ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
18. Dee Dee WVPOP!! OF COURSE!!
19. VaLeRie of Florida, Livin in Wv ~ SODA! SODA SODA
SODA!! All my friends better pick soda!!!! =o)
20. AmBeR LiLLy~HAS TO BE SODA ALL THE WAY
BABY!!!!!POP IS JUST A SOUND IDIOTS!
21) Miranda Freeman- *SODA*
22) Lori Carter–pop…what, r we all from our parents age???
23)Hattie, West Virginia—*pop*
24)Mindy, West Virginia—*pop*
25)Jamell, West Virginia—*Pop*
26)Savannah, West Virginia— Pop
27)Adam, Maryland— SODA
28)Katie, West Virginia–POP
29)Jodi, West Virginia— *Pop*
30)Erin, Washington State—Pop
31) Erin, TEXAS, soda
32) Beth, Wisconsin, SODA!!!
36)Misty,WI POP duh everyone knows that !!what sounds
more queer than would u like a soda!!:)
37) MISTY IS FULL OF A** IT IS SODA GOD GET IT
RIGHTHOE! EVERYONE KNOWS IT SO THAT IS HOW
IT IS DUH? I LOVE YA MISTY LOL WISCONSIN ALL
THE AY HERE !!!!!!! PS AND IT IS SODA
FORGET THE POP THING!!!
38) It’s soda for everyboy I thought you knew Charles from
Colorado Springs CO.
39) Stephanie, it is definatly soda. Lol from mass
40.)Tim from Ohio, It’s POP!!!!!!!!
41.)Beth–From Florida~~~Tim darling, it’s SODA, why the
hell would you call it pop?pop is just a
sound!do you call a cat meow?or a dog bark? or a car
vroom?Do you call chips crunch? no!you call them by thier
names not by what sounds they make!
42)Justin from Texas—–What cow house townie hick calls it
pop……it’s called soda.You Yankees who
call it pop need a good beating….
42.) Jeremy from TexasNow down here when we want a
Coke, Pepsi, Dr. Pepper or anything like that,
we ask for a “coke” no matter what it is. You just say “hey get
me a coke.” Even if it’s not Coca-Cola.Butas
to the issue in this e-mail, i would have to agree with Justin
and say SODA. (even though I always ask for a
43) Ok Jerm i’m gonna agree with you, except when i want a
cokei say coke or if i want cherry coke i say
cherry coke or if i want a sprite isay I want a sprite but….it’s
pop not soda…soda is that down south word like yall
>:-) So it’s Pop 🙂
45)Steven from TexasIT is called a coke not a soda or a pop
what is with this…. I never go to a store
and say hey give me a “soda” and i would never even think
about saying pop…….they are calld cokes notsoda or
pop I will stand out and i will say COKE!!!!!!!!! 🙂 agree with
justin and jeremy but they are cokes
46) Anjea Ehrle from TEXAS!!!!!see #42. intexas, we call
any kind of carbonated beverage a “coke”.
some people say, “well that is a brand name..” IT DOESN’T
MATTER. things you blow your nose with are called
kleenexes, sticks with cotton ends are called Q-tips, “praline”
is pronounced pray-leen, and y’all is the only
way to refer toother people, whether it is one person or a
group.so NEITHER….it’s a coke!!!y’all are ALL wrong!!
47) Dina from TEXAS!!! – I would have to second Anjea on
that one.It’s “Coke”.I don’t think that I’ve ever heard
anybody say “Pop” unless they were well over fifty years of
age, and I don’t hear “Soda” too often, either.Most people say,
“I’m going to go and get a Coke”, even if they want Dr.
Pepper or Sprite or Mr. Pibb or whatever else carbonated is
48)charlotte from texas…wasn’t born here but got here as
quick as i could…you mean to tell me that praline isn’t
supposed to be pronounced “pray leen?”then how the hell do
you pronounce it? oh, and it is coke. i drink pepsi all the time,
but I still ask for a coke.my familyin illinois says pop
though…don’t you, oh favorite cousin of mine?;)
49) Jen from Texas… it is so Coke. Pop and soda sound so
midwestern.Go figure 🙂
50)Amanda from Texas….. what the hell is pop??!!I always
say Coke, but if I had to pick I would say soda over pop. All
of ya’ll that say pop are defintely wrong!!!
51)Joleena, Texas…this has got to be the dumbest poll i’ve
ever taken part in. its coke, period.you cant say *soda* or
*pop*cause they go together *soda pop*, but even if you did
say them together i wouldnt be seen with you.
and, if i might add, ppl that say *soda water* are even worse!
(and there is nothing wrong with saying y’all)
52)Peter-John NC….Ok..where I am originally
from….Boston…..its called “tonic”…..So…its neither…but if I
had to pick…i would say “SODA”….pop sounds stupid as hell..
53)Krazy Jessica Rabbit….a desert(Arizona I think)……and it’s
soda NOT pop!!!! Geesh people….get it right….it’s soda all the
way….pop just sounds like a sound of a balloon popping…so it
has GOT to be SODA!!!!!!
54) Jennifer Mouse it’s soda all the way pop definetly sounds
55) Alan “The Dragon Master” Mississippi– I am sorry for
y’all but what the heck is tonic, i can’t stand coke(
or pepsi for that matter) pop sounds like i am talking to my
grandpa so its has to be SODA people get this
Right S O D A ! !
56.jamie rhodes~~mississippi~~ neither one!god the both
sound stupid!why dont u just say “coke”?????
sounds so much better! While were on the subject~ y dontI
bring up “ya’ll” and “you guys”!!!
57. Michael Rossick – Mississippi – i am with jamie on this
one.I call it coke.
58. James Ward– i can really care less
59. Taryn- soda pop, umm no actually probable soda or how
’bout *can of carbonated sugar*
60. Ashley-uhh….I’ve always called it by both names (soda
pop), but just for this research thing, how ’bout I’ll leave
it at pop.
61. Alison- I call it SODA!!!!!!! POP sounds too stupid. “hey,
gimmie some pop!!! also, if you misspell pop, it’s poop!
62. Amanda-Sometimes I call it soda but mosty I call it pop
63) I usually say Coke or something!!But I’ll have to say pop
sounds stupid, so SODA!!!!!Rose Jackson, Washington