* Did you know who in 1923 was:
1. President of the largest steel company?
2. President of the largest gas company?
3. President of the New York Stock Exchange?
4. Greatest wheat speculator?
5. President of the Bank of International Settlement?
6. Great Bear of Wall Street?
* These men should have been considered some of the world’s
most successful men. At least they found the secret of
making money. Now more than 55 years later, do you know
what has become of these men?
1. The President of the largest steel company, Charles Schwab,
died a pauper.
2. The President of the largest gas company, Edward Hopson, is insane..
3. The President of the N.Y.S.E., Richard Whitney, was released
from prison to die at home.
4. The greatest wheat speculator, Arthur Cooger, died abroad, penniless.
5. The President of the Bank of International Settlement shot himself.
6. The Great Bear of Wall Street, Cosabee Rivermore, died of suicide.
* This letter originated in The Netherlands, has been passed
around the world at least 20 times, bringing good luck to
everyone who Passed it on.
* Do not keep this letter. Do not send money. Just have your
wonderful, efficient cpu make five additional copies and send it
to five of your friends to whom you wish good luck.
You will see that something good happens to you four days
from now if the chain is not broken.
This is not a joke. You will receive good luck in four days.