We all have things to be happy about. So here’s what
to do. Add three (only three!) things that make you
happy. It doesn’t matter what they are. It will only
take a second and everyone has 3 or 4 things that
make them happy. After you have read everyone
else’s, add on your own! Put a whole bunch of dashes
after your third happiness. Add your name if you
want. It doesn’t matter if the same thing gets on
there twenty times! Pass it on.
P.S. Cut out any fwd or address stuff, it’ll make it
look a little more personal, which is happy
1.being with my family and friends.
2.talking to my dude
3.shopping when I have money!
3. When everything seems to be going badly and then
someone for no apparent reason other than their
awesomeness looks directly into your eyes and
smiles at you.
3. staring across the room at a girl I like, then she
turns and sees me, and smiles at me and then glances
away, pretending to look at the clock, then turning
back to see me still staring at her with longing, and
she smiles at me again
Sorry #3 is so long, but it makes me happy and that’s
the best way I could
put it -Orion
1) The color blue
2) standing on my deck when there’s a really bad
storm coming (tornado
warnings are the best!) and feeling like the wind is
about to carry you away
3) hugging/holding someone you care about for a long
1:) Hugs from people that you really care about.
2:) Some one smiling at you when you’re really not
feeling very good
3:) Talking for hours with your friends and really
getting to know them.
4:) Hearing that someone care about you.
5:) Gods everlasting love for me.
I have so many, I can go on and on, but I won’t.
1) going to the beach on a great summer day
2) my friends(do I see a trend here?)
3) the knowledge that I don’t have to do school for
2) e-mail ( had to put that one!!!!!)
3) teen camp
1) God’s love for me
2) Talking to someone I really admire for any reason,
and learning more about them
3)Feeling stormy winds, and knowing that a storm’s
1) Playing a game with my family
2) Reading, e-mail, friends
3) God’s love
2-That were building a place to live in!
3-School is almost OVER!!
1. The knowledge that God loves me even with all my
imperfections, and even though I can never repay Him
for the precious gift of salvation He has given to
me. It’s amazing!!
2. The rare times when my family spends time alone
together, just happy in
knowing that we *belong* with one another.
3. When my little sister or brother tells me
that they love me, and makes it all worth it.
4. When someone that I would love to know speaks to
me, even though I am
too shy to speak first!!
5. When my brother acts weird and makes me laugh!!
And ever so much more!!
Sorry I had more than three, I was simply unable to
condense it further!
Amanda Davis =F0
1. Good Health
2. God’s Salvation
4. Email=3D) -Megan
1. Church (especially on Wednesday nights when I can
get away from all my stress and everything in the
middle of the week)
3. Being with friends
I could name tons more, but those will do for now…
!. God’s love 4 me!
@. Terri and Kelli!
#. Getting mail!! . . . . . . . . . . . . . .><>
Lindsey <>< Pooh841028@aol.com
1.) Being around my ferrets
2.) riding horses
3.) All of my e-mail and snail mail friends (my other
'friends' are amking me made right now!! >p)
1. Talking on AIM with Julie
2. Writing to all of my Pen-pals!
3. Talking to my best friend, Leah Thompson on the
1. Talking to my friends on AIM or AOL.
2. Thinking of the guys I LOVE!
3. Writing to my pen-pals!
1. Doing stuffs on the computer.. (like:surfin the
web, emailing chatting on aim and chat rooms, etc…)
2. Talking with my crush…
3. Going camping, beaches, shopping, anything
1)Being with my friends even over the phone
2)My favorite songs like MY WAY by USHER
*~*~*~* a few of the many things things that make me
2) my kitty cat
6) shooting stars
Things that make me happy . . . .
1) My friends
2) My family
3) People who are nice to me all the time
THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY:
1. Friends (I LOVE YOU ALL!)
2. Sleep (Gotta sleep to be beautiful! LOL)
3. Prince William (DUH!)
1~~~ talking to mrs. naungayan everytime i feel like
crying and her magic fairy dust always makes me feel
better again…then she gives me a big bear hug and i
feel so loved and so special and so meaningful
2~~~ when i know that i helped someone or made
someone happy or brightened someones day or changed
someones life or inspired someone..that makes me
proud to be me and that gives me confidence and
confidence makes me happy…and its even better when
they thank me for it from the bottom of their hearts
3~~~ JUAN MEDINA [nuff said about my true