Top 10 signs that you know it’s time to join E-mailers Anonymous.
10. You wake up at 3 a.m. to go to the bathroom, and check your e-mailon
the way back to bed.
9. Your first born is named dotcom.
8. You turn off your modem and are suddenly filled with a feelingof
emptiness, as if you just pulled the plug on a loved one.
7. You spend half of a plane trip with your laptop in your lap..andyour
child in the overhead compartment.
6. You decide to stay in college for an additional year or two, justfor
the free Internet access.
5. You find yourself typing “com” after every period.com
4. You refer to going to the bathroom as downloading.
3. You move into a new home and decide to Netscape before you landscape.
2. You start tilting your head sideways to smile.
Drum roll, please.
And the #1 sign that you know it’s time to join E-mailers Anonymous:
1. Immediately after reading this list, you e-mail it to someone.