Why Dogs Are Better Pets Than Cats
1. Dogs will tilt their heads and try to understand every word you say.
Cats will ignore you and take a nap.
2. Cats look silly on a leash.
3. When you come home from work, your dog will be happy and lick your
face. Cats will still be mad at you for leaving in the first place.
4. Dogs will give you unconditional love until the day they die. Cats
will make you pay for every mistake you’ve ever made since the day you
5. A dog knows when you’re sad. And he’ll try to comfort you. Cats don’t
care how you feel, as long as you remember where the can opener is.
6. Dogs will bring you your slippers. Cats will drop a dead mouse in your
7. When you take them for a ride, dogs will sit on the seat next to you.
Cats have to have their own private basket, or they won’t go at all.
8. Dogs will come when you call them. And they’ll be happy. Cats will
have someone take a message and get back to you.
9. Dogs will play fetch with you all day long. The only thing cats will
lay with all day long are small rodents or bugs, preferably ones that look
like they’re in pain.
10. Dogs will wake you up if the house is on fire. Cats will quietly sneak
out the back door.