You might by a Sysadmin if…
10. You see a bumper sticker that says “Users are Losers” and you have no idea
it is referring to drugs.
9. Your sleep schedule is similar to that of the great horned owl.
8. You make more than all of the MBAs you know who actually finishedcollege.
7. You have enough computing power in your house or apartment to render
obscene pictures of upper management people.
6. Your idea of a social event is going to a Non-Disclosure Discussion.
5. The last time you wore a tie was your high school graduation.
4. The last time you kissed someone was in high school.
3. “What? No raise? No Backups, then!”
2. You have a vanity plate on your car that names part of the Unix FileSystem.
And the number one sign you might be a Sysadmin…
1. You have ever uttered the phrase “I will be working from home today so I can
avoid wearing pants.”